Story

Friday, May 21, 2010

Snug Onesie and over orders

So, I went to my mailbox this morning at the post office and I have 2 packages. Unreal, I am expecting an order. The lovely (and cute) girl at the counter goes out back to grab my packages. She returns struggling with two huge boxes, one clearly marked "Tena Maxi Slip". Damit (slaps hand against forehead)!

I am not embarrassed about buying Nappies or even picking them up, even under close questioning its easy to make up some bull story about how they are for someone else. But it was just the expression on her face when she handed me the boxes, "Jesus, why do you need so many nappies!"
Anyway, I now have 6 packs of abri flex extra pants which are for work and during the day, and 4 packs of tena maxi slips for night. All of which I have to put somewhere where they wont be discovered (I live in a share house) and they came with a whopping bill of $220.00. I could return them but its a huge hassle so I am just going to keep them or possibly flog some off on eBay if I need to. If you live in Auz and wear a medium of either, let me know :-)

Also I have been struggling for years to find a good fitting Onesie. I am pretty long in the torso and every onesie is either to short and is massively tight, or to long and baggy and not doing anything. All these years I have been looking for one that provides support, while being slim fitting without being too small. I have even tried expensive onesie from privatina and they have not really been worth the price. But Alas, babykins have come to the rescue, the summer onesie is a perfect fit, Yay! If I am wearing tena's they provide the perfect amount of support to correct the droop. Perfect for every day and night wearing

Anyways, I am off to roll around in huge piles of nappies! :D

1 comment:

maya said...

Hello Aussie DL :o)

I'm maya and I was wondering if you are on www.fetlife.com?

I added your blog to a public list of ageplay/DL blogs I've collected, hope you don't mind.

Post a Comment